step three. Depending on the text, federal reform efforts provides lent measures and you can facts away from each one of the second Except a beneficial. private businesses. b. state governing bodies. c. local governments. d. nonprofit organizations.
cuatro. With regards to the text message, the essential precepts away from reengineering oppose the basic precepts away from a. one another downsizing and you can continuous improvement. b. only proceeded improve. c. just downsizing. d. neither downsizing neither continuous upgrade.
5. George W. Bush’s “President’s Government Schedule” are of this which kind of change? a. Continued upgrade b. Downsizing c. Reengineering d. E-regulators
six. Reinventing Bodies and Taxpayer Statement out of Liberties was samples of which kind of change? a good. E-bodies b. Carried on update c. Downsizing d. Reengineering
eight. Complete quality management was extremely of which type of reform? a great. Reengineering b. Continuous improve c. Downsizing d. E-government
8. Though all of the governing bodies across the globe try reforming public administration, one particular significant and you will winning changes provides occurred in an effective. the fresh Un. b. developing places. c. establish countries dmunist regions.
New Obama administration produced a deeply other way of reforming authorities entitled an excellent
9. With regards to the text, authorities change services around the world a. tend to blend and you will match downsizing, reengineering, and you will persisted update techniques with little value due to their built-in contradictions. b. often merge and you will fits downsizing, reengineering, and carried on improve techniques which have higher esteem for their intrinsic contradictions. c. apply simply a single way of reform at a time. d. implement downsizing process merely once seeking continuous improvement process.
10. The essential building block out-of reengineering was a good. total quality government. b. shrinking regulators. c. procedure. d. interpersonal dating.
11. The three methods to management change one to government authorities are employing at the present time all are of the after the But a beneficial. downsizing. b. reengineering. c. proceeded improve. d. overlap.
12. The basic aim of downsizing is to try to a good. shrink regulators. b. compress county, not national. c. compress government, maybe not local government. d. make interpersonal dating.
13. Processes, device, company, frontrunners, and relationship is the principles away from an effective. reengineering. b. full quality administration. c. downsizing. d. e-government.
14. Hence movement drove Gore’s Reinventing Bodies work more some other work? good. Reengineering b. Downsizing c. Continued update d. E-regulators
15. And that path began in the county top on middle-seventies? an excellent. E-bodies b. Continuous update c. Reengineering d. Downsizing
sixteen. “Reinventing regulators” is actually a term extracted from a knowledgeable-promoting book by the a good. Osborne and you may Gaebler. b. c. Gore and you can Frederickson. d. Hammer and you can Champy.
17. And therefore beginner very first debated you to people commonly customers, but residents? an excellent. Gaebler b. Osborne c. Frederickson d. Hammer
18. Reengineering advocates _________ change, directly in contrast to help you persisted improve, hence insists __________ reforms would be best adjust teams. an excellent. downsizing; upsizing b. bottom-up; top-off c. top-down; bottom-up d. asideside-in; inside-out
Kettl and Fesler
20. Recovering from and therefore of your own pursuing the national tragedies found the brand new inability of very-entitled “vending servers regulators”? a. Sep eleven b. The latest BP oil spill c. Hurricane Katrina d. The favorable Despair
step one. ______ is the procedure one identifies the assistance, amount of problem, and you may quantity of obligation essential for a specific job. an excellent. Unionization b. Values slide c. Updates classification d. Buyout
dos. Considering a good 2010 Washington Post poll, People in america got a comparatively _______ opinion from regulators workers if in case these people were polled according to if they had got exposure to regulators team brand new impulse was__________. an effective. positive; so much more negative. b. https://www.datingranking.net/hongkongcupid-review negative; a whole lot more confident. c. indifferent; a lot more positive. d. indifferent; alot more indifferent.