Down load complete text from publisher
Since the usage of this document is fixed, you might want to seek out a various form of it.
Recommendations noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer. ” the true expenses of Credit Access: proof through the Payday Lending marketplace ,” The Journal that is quarterly of, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where May Be The Missing Personal Credit Card Debt? Clues And Implications ,” report on Income and riches, Global Association for analysis in money and riches, vol. June 55(2), pages 249-265.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where may be the credit card debt that is missing? Clues and implications ,” customer Finance Institute conversation documents 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani. ” just just just exactly How Payday Credit Access Affects Overdrafts along with other results ,” Journal of cash, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2вЂђ3), pages 519-531, March.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” limiting credit access: home study proof on impacts round the Oregon price limit ,” Working Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised.
- Laibson, David I. ” Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting ,” Scholarly Articles, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason. ” the consequence of Interest Rate Caps on Bankruptcy: Synthetic Control proof from Present Payday Lending Bans ,” Working Papers, Auckland University of tech, Department of Economics.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher G. ” The effectation of payday financing limitations on alcohol product sales ,” performing Paper Series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, class of Economics and Finance.
- BГ¤ckman, Claes & Hanspal, Tobin. ” Participation and losings in multi-level advertising: proof from an FTC settlement ,” SECURE performing Paper Series 207, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SECURE.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun. ” home finance ,” IMFS performing Paper Series 138, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
More about this item
- D14 – Microeconomics – – https://installmentpersonalloans.org/payday-loans-nj/ Domestic Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G2 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions
All material on this web site is given by the publishers that are respective writers. You are able to assist proper errors and omissions. Whenever asking for a modification, please mention this item’s handle. See basic information on simple tips to correct material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this product, or even to correct its writers, name, abstract, bibliographic or information that is download contact: (Haili He). General contact information of provider.
When you have authored this product and so are maybe not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to definitely do so right here. This permits to connect your profile to the product. Additionally lets you accept citations that are potential this product we are uncertain about.
If CitEc respected a guide but would not connect a product in RePEc to it, you can easily assistance with this kind .
You can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item if you know of missing items citing this one. You may also want to check the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation if you are a registered author of this item.
Please be aware that modifications usually takes two weeks to filter through the many RePEc solutions.